After being accepted as an EITI Candidate country in October 2013, Ukraine’s first UAEITI report was published in December 2015. The report covered the oil and gas sector, with both production and transportation, for the 2013 financial year.
Crude futures fell in early Asian trade on Wednesday as mounting concerns about Britain's possible exit from the European Union and a surprise build in U.S. inventories left investors ignoring the IEA's declaration that the oil market is now in balance.
A phase-out of coal has long been on the cards. Now, a study by Norwegian energy giant Statoil has shown that it needs to be done quickly if climate targets are to be met. EurActiv’s partner WirtschaftsWoche reports.
- Tehran, Cairo to relaunch energy trade: Reports
- Solar ‘could account for 13% of world’s power by 2030’
- U.S. Government Wants to Jump-Start Next-Generation Nuclear Reactors
- Why Ukraine needs mandatory disclosures legislation
- Solar and wind power costs to plunge by 2025
- Gazprom warns of steep gas transit cuts via Ukraine after 2020
- US oil falls to 3-week low on inventory gains, Brexit fears
- Iran’s oil production above 3.8m bpd
- Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline to complete by 2018
- Bulgaria's Energy Min Dismisses Non-Transparency Claims
- EU to vet member states’ gas deals with Russia
- MEPs quiz Commission on Belarus nuclear power plant safety
- Turkish firm to build several natural gas power plants in Iran
- WindEurope welcomes Energy Ministers' deal to cooperate on offshore wind
- Dunkirk expects 1st LNG next month
- Gazprom reports both project synchronization and colossal spare capacity
- Green energy a luxury? One in four Brits think so
- Oil prices dip as Iraq raises exports
- Oil prices break threshold
- Weekly analytical report: June 13 - 19, 2016
In this issue: - Has the attitude in Europe towards the Nord Stream 2 project changed; - What are the factors for fluctuation of oil prices; - What resonance detentions were carried out last week and which risks are attached to them; - Which energy assets are investors interested in; - By which means does Gazprom try to push Naftogaz; - What is the governmental strategy towards the coal sector; - Did they succeed in synchronization of price growth with rollout of energy efficiency projects.