DiXi Group and Stronger together asking to emphasize the importance of adopting the law on the National Energy and Public Utilities Regulatory Commission (reg. No. 2966-д) to all the MPs maintaining contacts with the European Commission, the Energy Community, the Commission’s Support Group for Ukraine, the World Bank.
Declining costs in China’s solar industry could allow the government to reduce prices offered to photovoltaic developers by more than a third by 2020 and see plants powered by the sun become competitive with coal within a decade.
Greenhouse gas emissions regulated by the EU Emissions Trading System fell by just under 0.4% in 2015 from the previous year, according to the EU's executive arm, the European Commission.
- Oil prices break threshold
- EU bank lends £525m for UK offshore wind farm
- Commission welcomes North Korea’s ’embrace’ of Paris climate agreement
- Public appeal on importance of the draft law on regulator
- China’s Solar Prices Can Fall 38%, Become Competitive With Coal
- Trilini Energy cleared to acquire Gazprom's stake in Eesti Gaas
- Turkmenistan seeks Saudi, Japanese funding TAPI gas pipeline
- Gazprom confident Nord Stream II will get built
- Lithuania makes it easier for foreign investors to get electricity
- Poland needs capacity market to avoid power shortages, says minister
- Shell to create new green energy division
- Maros Sefcovic: Southern Gas Corridor is true diversification project
- EBRD’s Law in transition journal focuses on mining transparency
- Nigeria is ‘huge risk’ to oil market: Analyst
- New Delhi seeks to settle Iran debt via Turkish bank: Report
- Kuwait asks Iran to join oil output freeze
- Southern gas corridor on time, BP executive says
- Maros Sefcovic praises developments on IGB project
- MEPs concerned about Nord Stream gas pipeline extension
- Weekly analytical report: May 16 - 22, 2016
In this issue: - How do Gazprom's activities impact its financial stance; - How do oil producing countries adapt to new circumstances; - Why does Ukraine keep low pace of gas imports; - Why does the Ministry of energy and coal industry try to increase generation by TPPs and NPPs; - How do opposition politicians in Ukraine use the topic of tariffs; - What firsthand reform direction did the government formulate; - In what does interest of Ukrianian authorities in extraction appears; - How does the scandal in Ukrnafta develop.